Sunday, August 9, 2009

Depress in lonely

Have you open your hand phone contact list
Search from A to Z, and reverse sequence?
It’s called lonely, because do not know “who you wish to stalk for”
Ends up, go sleep then!

Funny life, Silent me
I still cannot stay comfortable with the life changes
Non-active heart!
Depress mentally, Happy physically
Just acting in my own life

Love Weekdays, Hate Weekend
Times past are fast at weekdays, with fully pack in job and prepared myself as tiring as can!

笑话人生
嘲笑自己
犯贱的我
后悔莫及

What I have did currently?
Regret will cause?

4 comments:

  1. = =''' why u so depress la. U did a lot r yday. U went hiking. U went steamboat. Don't always think negative.
    Eh.. I also always scroll my hp address book up and down woh.. hahaha.. but 'the number' hilang jor so end up go sleep as well :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...this is just a normal of me! After a sleep, then everything turn to be normal! Acting to stay the life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u hav many frenz ma... jz depends whether u wanna talk to them or not... haha
    cheer up...
    i dun hav much numbers in my contact list to scroll up n down anymore... hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. friend, who really concerns you! Is not easy to get one! kaka!!!!
    i send you my number, then let you scroll up and down then!

    ReplyDelete