Saturday, October 24, 2009

MY word to Yap Wei Chun

After a month preparation on the farewell gift and dinner, everything is great. 19 peoples are attend the Farewell dinner, at Tahoe (23 Oct 09). And more than 30 peoples wrote out a message in Farewell Card with Photo Memories
Concluded as everyone compiled with sincere heart!
"Must keep it nicely and bringing to singapore oh, recall your memory if miss us"
Yap Wei Chun,
He has leaved us finally, and he will be miss for all the time!
I really feel sad and work silent, because have feel the time to meet him is short!

I still remember what you have told me at last night:
1. Must take care of new guy, if have any
2. Must work hard, the chance is there
3. Faster get a girlfriend, while I’m still handsome and young
And I will promise you, change my bad temper and not emotion again!

Actually I have a lot of word want to tell you, but its lack of time
Meanwhile, I just want to let you know one thing:
“Must enjoy your life at Singapore, and do not endure yourself. Economize is a must, but still need enjoy your day with fullest oh!”

Yap Wei Chun, you are my best brother
And thanks for the guidance along my road
Know you have worried on your future, anyway do your best and be patient! Anything would be cope and do not stresses yourself.
Feel free then give me a call la!
Must alwayz come back Malaysia and visit us oh!
All the best ya!
Hug Hug….^.^
Keep In Touch and Do Not Forget 埃德温oh!

P.S. You always cheat me; honestly I’m not angry with you. Anyway, promise to stop talk lie to me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment